Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Procrastination

So guess what?? Yes, I'm a procrastinator. I am in every task but one example is starting to write about myself. I just don't know where to begin so I keep putting it off. So, I'll just get started. Problem is...with what??

Ok, so I am the type of Mom that I try and keep us very scheduled with outside activities. I know...the trend now is to leave your kids with tons of free playtime. Ugh....they just destroy my house and I get annoyed with them and lose patience. So I'd rather us actually have fun at playgroups, playdates, gym classes, music classes, playing at the library, etc. If I have a free morning on the calendar I panic and start calling friends to see if we can all get together and do something.

See...I got started so no more procrastinating. :-)

Carolyn

No comments: