Thursday, November 4, 2010

New York

I am so excited. I leave tomorrow for a girls trip to NYC. I lived in NY for 3 years after college. The girls I am meeting and I all worked in the same dept back in the big days of AIG. We were the only women for a little while so we got very close. I haven't seen them in over 5 years. The strange thing is that 3 out of the 4 of us had twin boys (without fertility drugs). It must have been the water there, right?? :-)

We have all remained good friends and stayed in touch so I'm excited to finally get together again! I'll have to tell you afterwards about the fancy places we are going to eat at. The girls made reservations months in advance at all the top/hip places. I had to go shopping...I didn't think my Ann Taylor Loft t-shirts were going to cut it. Ha Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast!