Saturday, September 18, 2010

Supper Club

Yea...its Supper Club night and the extra bonus is that my parents are in town so are taking the boys to their beach house overnight. Sooo...I might get a little crazy tonight and have more than my normal 3 drinks.

Do you all have a set limit for yourself? I only let myself have a max of 3 drinks anywhere we go because that is my limit for waking up not hungover. It is just not worth it to me anymore to feel the slight bit hungover when dealing with two 2 1/2 year olds. :-)

I'll probably only have 4 drinks so I can enjoy my free morning tomorrow without the kids. Maybe I'll actually attend church. I've been wanting to start going again now that the boys are older. We had nursery issues at church so I don't trust leaving my boys in the nursery so we had to stop going. It was a long story but we went regularly prior to having the boys.

Ok...this post ended up very random... Have a Great Saturday Night!!!

No comments: