Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Decorations

This is my half hearted attempt at fall decorating. I am just not the best decorator (or cook). :-)

This is a very large crystal candlestick that was a wedding gift that I have never used...I didn't know what type of candle to buy since it is such a large square...not that I think of it maybe it is just to use for decorations like this?? Hmmm...the pumpkins and pinecones are from a box of decorations sold at Walmart for $5. I think this room would be perfect to add more fall decorations since the walls are painted orange but I just am not sure what to add. Any ideas?? Maybe a runner? But I don't know why but when I think of runners I think country decor...which is not my style.
The previous owners had painted this room and it is the only room I didn't have re-painted when we moved in. I think it is a great color but would never have picked it myself. :-)

No comments: