Thursday, April 7, 2011

Trip is booked

Yea! We just booked our vacation. We are going on a trip to Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We have never been and we are going with another couple. It is my husbands and both of the other couples 40th birthday this summer so it sorta a celebration trip...or at least that is the excuse we are using. :-) 

For the first time ever we are trying an all-inclusive resort. I'm hoping it is as nice as I am used to visiting. I hate to say it but I am super spoiled with all the nice trips my parents take us as a family. I'm hoping that the all-inclusive helps my husband to relax. In our few vacations we have taken that weren't with my parents, by the end he has freaked out with all the money we have spent.

My husband's family didn't take family vacations. I grew up with my Dad being in the hotel business so we went on vacation all the time. I get very antsy if I don't have a trip planned in the future and my husband could care less if we ever go on vacation. Hopefully, the all-inclusive can help us meet in the middle. :-)

I'm a very happy girl today...I love having something like this to look forward to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you'll have a sublime time! We've done all-inclusive 3 times and it was always so nice. You're smart to think of how to get your husband to chill.